You are welcome to join in on the next Hellschreiber Activity Day!
Last Saturday of the month, Jan, Apr, July, Oct
- 0000 to 2400 UTC all bands -
All bands, DC to daylight. Have fun - work the world!
Use any Hell mode you like. This is an opportunity to work new countries and bands.
There are no rules! This is an "uncontest"! Scoring is based on an honesty system.
- One point for every contact with a different station on 20 metres,
irrespective of power or mode.
- Three points for every contact with a different station on 160m, 30m, 17m or 12m bands.
- Two points for every contact with a different station on any other HF band.
- Ten points for every moonbounce or satellite contact.
- Points can all be counted if you work the same station on different
bands, but repeat contacts cannot be counted if you change power or mode on the same band.
- Bonus points:
- add one point for every contact over 10,000 km range
- add one bonus point for every contact where power is 1W or less at both
- add one bonus point for every contact using IZ8BLY FM-Hell or PSK-245
at both ends
- Bonus point notes:
- bonus points apply to each individual QSO, not to the total score
- bonus points are cumulative, so you get 3 bonus points for a 12,000 km
1W FM-Hell contact!
- bonus points are not available for ANY contact on 20m!
- bonus points apply only if the initial contact is made using the
claimed power / mode / range.
- Exchange at least your name, location and an honest signal report.
Ragchewing is encouraged.
Send your score to firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the form on Nino's web site at http://space.tin.it/computer/aporcino/
You should include:
- total stations worked
- total points claimed
- total bonus points claimed (optional)
- any special comments, like "worked G3XYZ on 73 kHz" or "worked new country YJ8"
Results will be collated by Hamish VK3SB and posted on the Hellschreiber
Reflector as soon as possible.
For more information about HAD, see the notes on Nino's site at